Website Submission Policy
This set of Website Submission Rules cover this site Stopclots.com, that you are currently visiting (“Website”), and any associated content including RSS feeds, emails, newsletters, forums, podcasts, user comments, and social applications which belongs to this site. Third party links will have their own rules governing submissions and we have no responsibility over such third party submission policies.
By using features of this Website that allow you to post or otherwise transmit information to or through this Website, you agree that you shall not upload, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content -
1. is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, obscene, sexually explicit or graphic, or otherwise in violation of this Website’s rules or policies;
2. constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-
3. victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
4. infringes any patent, trade mark, service mark, trade secret, copyright, moral right, right of publicity, privacy or other proprietary right of any party;
5. contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
6. impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of this Website, its licensors or advertisers.
7. You also agree to keep your comments:
8. relevant to the topic;
9. respectful of others; and suitable for a family audience.
You also agree that you shall not harvest or collect information about the users of this Website or use such information for the purpose of transmitting or facilitating transmission of unsolicited bulk electronic e-
You further agree that you shall not solicit or collect information, or attempt to induce any physical contact with, anyone 18 years old or younger without appropriate prior verifiable express parental consent.
This Website generally does not pre-
You agree that your use of this Website may be suspended or terminated immediately upon receipt of any notice which alleges that you have used this Website in violation of these Rules and/or for any purpose that violates any local, state, federal or law of other nations, including but not limited to the posting of information that may violate third party rights, that may defame a third party, that may be obscene or pornographic, that may harass or assault others, that may violate hacking or other criminal regulations, etc. of its agents, officers, directors, contractors or employees. In such event, you agree that the owner of this Website may disclose your identity and contact information, if requested by a government or law enforcement body or as a result of a subpoena or other legal action, and the owner of this Website shall not be liable for damages or results thereof, and you agree not to bring any action or claim against the owner of this Website for such disclosure.
This Website reserves the right to revise these Website Submission Rules at its discretion, so check back from time to time to be sure you are complying with the current version. In addition to reviewing these rules, please read our TOS Agreement Your use of this Website constitutes agreement to its terms and conditions as well.